in connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you about the principles by of processing by Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o. the personal data as well as about the rights of personal data holders.
- The controller of personal data processed by Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o. is Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o., ul. Jana Dekana 6E, 64-100 Leszno, Poland.
- The personal data controller processes personal data on the basis of applicable law:
a) Act of 26 June 2003 on the Legal Protection of Plant Varieties (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018 pos. 432)
b) Council Regulation (EC) No 2100/94 of 27 July 1994 on Community plant variety rights
c) Commission Regulation (EC) No 1768/95 of 24 July 1995 implementing rules on the agricultural exemption provided for in Article 14 (3) of Council Regulation (EC) No 2100/94 on Community plant variety rights
- Personal data are processed solely for the purpose of exercising the rights of breeders and breeders’ organizations resulting from the provisions of law indicated in point 2 (a-c).
- In connection with the processing of data for the purpose referred to in point 3, the recipients of personal data are breeders and breeders’ organizations, who are members of Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o. o. in Leszno. The data is made available to a given breeder only in the scope of plant varieties that he holds the exclusive right to. .
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the holder of this personal data has the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of that data;
b) the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data in the event that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if the person whose personal data is processed by Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o., is no longer the addressee of the provisions of law indicated in point 2 (a-c), e.g. he is no longer the holder of agricultural land.
- In the event of receiving information of unlawful processing of personal data by Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o., the holder of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
- Providing personal data by the holder of personal data is mandatory in the following situations:
a) when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision, or
b) when the premise for the processing of personal data is a contract.
- Personal data are profiled in terms of compliance by the holders of personal data with the criterion of so-called “small farmer” within the meaning of the law indicated in point 2 (a-c), that regulate the institution of agricultural exemption.
The above-mentioned rules apply from 25 May 2018.