§ 1 – Definitions
- Newsletter – a service provided electronically, free of charge, that allows the User to receive from the Agency to a given e-mail address information on agriculture and legal protection of plant varieties, in particular information on the rights and obligations of the holder of agricultural land, arising from national provisions and Community regulations, on the rules of use from agricultural exemption, payment of royalties and FSS fees, exceptions and changes in the scope of the protection of exclusive rights, and information on biological progress and breeding work.
- Website – the website of Agencji Nasiennej Sp. z o.o.: http://www.agencjanasienna.pl/
- Agencja – Agencja Nasienna Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Leszno 64-100, ul. Luksemburska 5, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS entry no. 0000180897, NIP (Tax Identification no.): 6972114964, REGON (Business Registry no.): 411532919, with the share capital PLN 480,000.00, website http://www.agencjanasienna.pl/, phone +48 65 529 31 61, e-mail: email@example.com.
- User – any entity using the Newsletter service.
§ 2 – Newsletter
- The User may voluntarily use the service Newsletter
- E-mail messages within the Newsletter service will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User – who is also its owner – from the moment of subscribing to the Newsletter and after agreeing to receive commercial information.
- In order to subscribe to the Newsletter service, in the first step, the User provides in the form prepared for this purpose, located on the Website, his name or company name and e-mail address to which he wants to receive messages sent as part of the Newsletter. Then, to the e-mail address provided in the first step, the Agency will send the User a verification message with a link confirming the User’s will to subscribe to the Newsletter. After the User confirms his will to subscribe to the Newsletter, the Agency will start providing the Newsletter service to the User until the moment the User unsubscribes from the Newsletter.
The messages sent as part of the Newsletter will contain information about the possibility of unsubscribing from this service, as well as a link to unsubscribe.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, without giving a reason and incurring any costs, using the option referred to in par. 2(5), or by sending a message to the e-mail address of Agencja: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the link to unsubscribe from the Newsletter or sending a message requesting unsubscribing from the Newsletter will result in the immediate termination of this service by the Agency.
- The User may revoke his consent to receive commercial information at any time, without giving a reason and incurring any costs, by sending a message to e-mail address of Agencja: email@example.com.
§ 3 – Complaints
Complaints concerning the Newsletter should be notified to Agencja by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agencja will respond to complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
§ 4 – Personal data
- The administrator of Users’ personal data provided to the Agency in connection with the Newsletter service is Agencja.
- By subscribing to the Newsletter, the User provides his personal data voluntarily. Providing personal data is, however, necessary to use the service referred to in these regulations. The personal data provided by the User will be processed by Agencja in order to provide the Newsletter service to the User.
- The User has the right to inspect personal data concerning him, as well as request to correct it.
- Agencja may entrust the processing of personal data to a third party only to provide the Newsletter service.
§ 5 – The final provisions
- Agencja reserves the right to amend these regulations only for important reasons. An important reason is the need to change the regulations, caused by the modernization of the Newsletter service or a change in the law, affecting the provision of the service by Agencja.
- Information about planned changes to the regulations will be sent to the User’s e-mail address provided at the time of subscribing to the Newsletter, at least 7 days before the changes are introduced.
- The lack of objection on the part of the User towards the planned changes to the regulations until their entry into force is understood as the User’s acceptance of these changes.
- In the case of no acceptance for planned changes, the User should send information about this to the e-mail address of Agencja: email@example.com, which will result in the termination of the service when the planned changes come into force.
It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content and use the Newsletter service by the User in a manner contrary to the law, decency, violating personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of Agencja.
The content of these regulations is available to the User free of charge at the moment of subscribing to the Newsletter, and can also be obtained free of charge, reproduced and recorded by the User at any time via the website: https://agencjanasienna.pl/en/download/