We run a number of information and education activities throughout the whole country, with the aim of increasing knowledge on the legal protection of plant varieties and the rules of using the agricultural exemption, such as:
- participation in conferences and trade fairs;
- publications in the agriculture press and local newspapers, raising the subject of legal protection of plant varieties and agricultural exemption privilege and warning against violations of the exclusive right;
- development and distribution of educational brochures and leaflets;
- preparation, in cooperation with breeding companies and trade institutions, educational television programs;
- provision of trainings and lectures in the field of legal protection of plant varieties for farmers, institutions providing farm consultancy services and agricultural school students.
If you are interested in receiving educational materials in an electronic form or you would like us to take part in a training that you organize, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Where possible, we will be happy to participate it.
We also offer telephone support regarding the current problems from Monday to Friday, between 8.30 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.